Andre’ Chapman | Analyzed Sports
Only 12 days remain until the Legendary Run for the Lillies. The three-year-old Fillies will run at Churchill Downs Friday, May 4th in the 144th running of the Longines Kentucky Oaks. The official list wont become final until sometime next week, but here is my top five fillies who could the Oaks on the first weekend in May.
- MIDNIGHT BISOU – Fillie from the West Coast, likes to run Mid-Pack. Speed Horse who will likely be one of the betting favorites on Oaks day. Flys down the stretch and is on a three race winning streak.
2. Monomoy Girl – Won going away in the Ashland, Competitive Fillie who can give Midnight Bisou a run for its money. Watch closely as this Fillie has a chance to get the Lillies.
3. BLAMED – Won the Grade 3 Sunland Park Stakes. Will need a great performance to win the Grade 1 Kentucky Oaks because of the stiff competition.
4. WONDER GADOT – I’m not sure if this Fillie will actually win the race, but I will guaranteed that Wonder Gadot finish in the money on Oaks day.
5. SASSY SIENNA – Trained by Brad Cox, who also is training Monomoy Girl has two chances to get the Lillies with this Fillie who loves to fight down the stretch.
******Fillie not to Sleep on: My Miss Lilly